Economy block progress

 
Hi all!
 
Today I'm sharing my economy block progress. Some of my fabric came from my local quilt shop and some from Joann's.
 
 

 
For the pattern I used crazy mom's tutorial for the economy block. www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com

 
Some of my points are not perfect, but hey that's what makes it homemade right?
I did seam rip a few, but others I did not.

 
These blocks sure do come together quickly. When I first used this pattern I thought the blocks would take me forever to put together, so I put the project off for a long time. Then once I actually sat down to work on them they were easy!
Check out this post http://dressesandspurs.blogspot.com/2015/01/about-me.html and you can see the first economy block quilt I made for my hubs. He got it for Christmas 2014.
 
I was a last minute gal on that project and I was hand sewing the binding on to it Christmas Eve. He had to work so the quilt was still kept a surprise.
 
Once I get this quilt top put together I'll be sure to post a picture, but for now it sits in my works in progress pile!  :) With many others :)
 
Happy sewing!
 



Comments