Dreamin' Big Blog Hop

 
 Hi guys!
Today I have something fun to share with you! I'm part of a BLOG HOP!
 
How exciting, right?! I'm totally excited for you to hop along and check out all these blogs with me as I know there is some AMAZING talent out there!
 
Welcome to our Close to My Heart Dreamin' Big  Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our new Seasonal Expressions catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants.
 
 
I created this card using the Dreamin' Big paper pack. I am so loving this paper pack and all the flowers!

I used the happy birthday thin cuts to cut out the happy birthday saying. And lastly I added a bow using white twine.
 
If you are visiting from BRENDA'S BLOG then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess CAROL'S BLOG. Next check out JULIE'S BLOG

And I have a second project for you! How cute are these little paper treat pouches?! EEEEkkkkkk I LOVE them and how they turned out! I got the idea HERE which I found on Pinterest.
 
If you don't follow me on Pinterest yet, I'd love you to! Look me up! :)
(I'm also on Instagram @dressesandspurs)

Each one of these treat pouches are made from a 6x6 sheet of paper, so I was able to make 4 from one 12x12 sheet of Dreamin' Big paper. How cute and fun, right?!!
 
 The little saying that are on the strips of paper are from the zip strips. What are zip strips?
They are the ends of the 12x12 sheets of paper. A lot of people cut these off and toss them, but DON'T because they have a totally different pattern/design than any paper in the paper pack. Cut them up and use them because you'll LOVE IT (I promise)!
This is the Dreamin' Big paper pack that I used on both these projects.
 
Items used:
Dreamin' Big paper pack
Happy birthday thin cuts
White twine
Mini stapler
 
You can shop my website anytime HERE
 
Happy crafting!
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Cute ideas! Love the little treat cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been loving the treat pouches too and making lots lately. :)

      Delete
  2. Those treat pouches are adorable! Nice card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the treat pouches are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are fantastic! I really like your use of thin cuts and the embellishments on your treat bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....thanks so much! I really had a great time making them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)