Baby half square triangle quilt

Hi guys!
 
I have a baby quilt to share with you today!
And I am soooo happy with how this quilt turned out!
 
I decided to make a half square triangle quilt because I saw so many on pinterest that I LOVED!



This layout was super easy to do, mixing and turning all the blocks.
 
 
My first quilt on my new farmhouse table top! You can check out my table HERE.
 


I used minky fabric on the back that I got at JoAnns.
I went with straight line quilting 1/4 inch from each seam line. And I did a scrappy binding using left over fabric from the front of the quilt minus the white fabric.
 
 

I just LOVE how this quilt turned out!!!
 
I made this one quilt for my winter baby and will use if for a boy or girl (we're not finding out what baby's gender is).
 
 
Quilt Stats:
Finished: 38 by 39 inches
Fabric: Yellow and aqua fabric from a quilt shop, greys and white from JoAnns.
Quilting: Done by ME! Straight line quilting.
Pattern: Half square triangles...inspiration found on Pinterest.
 
 
Happy sewing all!

Comments