Holiday Mini Quilts for my Home

HI! 
I shared these mini quilts everywhere else, so I thought I'd share them here. These three mini quilts I made this year, 2023. 

I know this is a little late since Halloween is over, but here it is anyways. 
This Halloween mini quilt was made using free patterns I found using the hastag on instagram #spookysampler. (the house block on the bottom right is a Lori Holt pattern from her Farm Girl Vintage book. I did not add the sidewalk or chimneys when sewing this pattern.)

Oh and that border fabric glows in the dark! Super fun!

I quilted this using a stipple design and my free motion quilting foot on my juki machine. 

This fall mini quilt is made using a combination of Lori Holt blocks made at 6 inches each when finished. I added some sashing to tie it all together. I quilted this in a cross hatch design using painters tape to mark my lines. I quilted it on my juki machine. 

The 'ho ho ho mini' is a pattern by Liza Taylor handmade. I love this one so much! I quilted this one using a stipple design and I quilted it on my juki machine with my free motion quilting foot. 

I am loving all my holiday mini quilts. They were fun to make and super fast to make too! 

Have a good day!!!

 

Comments