My Monday Ramblings

Hi guys! 

It's been a while since I've shared my ramblings with you. :)

I'm curious, do you decorate for fall? Or for holidays or seasons?

 I do and have for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy décor and adding little touches of the seasons/holidays to my home and porch. I try to decorate using items that I have at my house or by spending a little bit of money to decorate. 

Often times I repurpose items that I have at my home or I find used items to buy for a couple of bucks. 

I find that if I look for used items, I can find them. Yes it takes time and is a little more work than buying new, but it saves me a lot of money. 

Right now one of my projects that I'm working on is decorating my porch for fall. We got a ton of pumpkins from a local pumpkin farm where you pick your own pumpkins, and so far that is all I have bought. 

I'd like to find some mums and added them to the porch as well. 

Look at all those PUMPKINS!!!!

It was only $15 for the wagon full of pumpkins and I even had some to put on my back porch. I can't wait to add some mums! :)

Happy fall all!


Comments