DIY Bread Pan Napkin Holder


 Hi guys!

I finally got my napkin holder finished & I want to share it with you. 

Supplies needed:
1x12 board cut to the height you need
2 bread pans
4 machine screws
Drill
Drill bit
Saw tooth hanger
Nail & hammer to secure napkin holder to wall
First I started with a 1x12 board that I cut to 16 inches tall (because I wanted it to fit under my cupboard ). 

I stained my board with dark walnut by Minwax. 

My 2 bread pans I found at my local thrift store for $1 each!!!

I started by drilling 2 holes into each bread pan. 
And I drilled holes into my board too. 


I used machine screws to secure my bread pans to my board. 

I used machine screws because they have a flat end on them rather than a pointed end. This way I have nothing scratching my wall. 

DONE!


I love how this turned out!

 I filled it up with napkins & more I have a bit more room on my counter top. 

Not pictured** I added a saw tooth hanger to the back, top of my board & hung it on a nail so that it would be secured & not tip over when taking napkins out of the bread pans. 

Thanks for checking out my blog & my DIY projects! 

Happy crafting! 

Comments