Tree blocks-sewing again!

Hi guys!
 
If' you've been following along with me over on instagram then you know I've been working on sewing some tree blocks. #holidaypatchworkforest
 
I am doing a block swap with my Mom and friend. We are each making and swapping 10 blocks. In total I have sewn 80 blocks, maybe 84. I have lost count. :)
 
I got the tutorial from DIARY OF A QUILTER and these blocks are really easy to put together.
 
I started with 2 test blocks and went from there.
 
Getting all the fabric cut out.

Mini trees starting to take place...eeekkk! Sooo cute!


Here are all my block with the cut and ready to sew into trees.

Some blocks done and many more to sew.

At this point I had all my trees sewn and I still need to add the tree trunks.
And of course what is sewing without a little seam ripping?


Got it fixed.

Presing, pressing, pressing....

Trimming all the blocks.

Aren't all these tree so pretty! I am LOVING them!!!

 
I have sent all my swap block in the mail, and once I get mine I'll sew them up into a quilt. :)
I'll be sure to post here once I get the quilt top sewn.
 
Happy crafting all! And be sure to check out Diary of a Quilter for this free, easy tutorial.

Comments