My Monday Ramblings #8

Hey guys! Happy Monday!

 
Wow it's October, can you believe it???
 
Today what I want to ramble about is Trick or Treating, to do it or not.
 
Do you take your kids out or not?
 
I have always taken my kids out Trick or Treating, but only to people we know. And actually we live in an area that not a lot of people Trick or Treat, so my kids get TONS of candy! I mean TONS! And my kids are so kind to share with mom and dad. Can you believe that! They let us pick out all our favorite chocolate bars, and we in turn end up with an entire gallon bag full!
 
I try and put some in the freezer that way it will last for months (and hopefully we'll forget about it and not eat so much).
 
We also attend a church event around Halloween and my kids get even more candy there!
 
 
So far with my kiddos I have felt safe about Trick or Treating and they really enjoy it, so as of now it's something we'll continue to do!
 
I hope you all are having fun helping your kiddos decide what to dress up as for Halloween, and be safe out there when you go Trick or Treating!

 


Comments