DIY $3 fall wreath makeover

Hi all!
 
I have a fall wreath makeover that I'm excited to share with YOU!
 
I had this grapevine wreath in my holiday décor stuff in the garage and decided it needed a makeover (read on to see how this project only cost me $3 to make!!).  
 
So here's what you'll need if you want to make your own.
 
Supplies:
grapevine wreath
2 fall leaves stems (Michael's crafts)
2 fall flower stems (Michael's crafts)
hot glue gun
wire cutters


I started by cutting the steams off my leaves and flowers using wire cutters (the stems are metal so wire cutters work the best). 

Then I arranged the leaves and flowers to my liking and hot glued them in place. And that's it! DONE!!


I think it looks much better, don't you?!?!
 
So this project only cost me $3! Each of the stems were 50% off at Michael's crafts making them 75 cents each! I had the wreath, hot glue gun, and wire cutters, so a pretty inexpensive FALL project to PRETTY up my door!
 
Happy crafting!

Comments