Featured Paper Blog Hop-Silver & Gold

Hi guys!


Welcome to our Close to My Heart Featured Paper blog hop- SILVER & GOLD! We will be showcasing items from our new Holiday Expressions catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants. 

Here is the card I came up with! And it doesn't show up too well in this photo, but I did use the splash of color stamp set and the bashful stamp pad to ink up the white card base, behind the gold & white tree there is a bit of bashful ink. And I added some heather ink along with the bashful ink.

    It's really pretty in person!!! :)

Items used to create this card:
Silver & gold paper pack
bashful stamp pad
bashful pearls
black stamp pad
heather stamp pad
m sized stamp-Merry Christmas
splash of color stamp set



Silver & Gold paper pack


 If you are visiting from KATHLEEN'S BLOG then you are on the right track,

the NEXT BLOG is RAMONA'S BLOG

 To see all the BLOGS start at the beginning with our hostess CAROL'S BLOG.


You can shop my website HERE

Happy crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)