CTMH Convention 2017

Hi guys! I just got home from the 2017 CTMH Convention, and I had a great time!
 
While I was there I was able to visit the home office and see all the art work they had on display.
 
It...was...wonderful! And one of the best things from the trip. :)



Check out this cute way to display cards! This was at the home office too!

These are the gifts I gave to all my roommates during convention.


Convention photo opts.

During convention I was lucky enough to sign up for the consultant show case, and show off some of my art work.

The last night of convention we had a banquet and I snapped a picture of the flowers on our table.

Our banquet entertainment was Alex Boye. He did a GREAT job!
 
Convention was great! And if you follow me on istagram (@dressesandspurs) then you might have already seen all these great pictures. :)
 
Have a great day!

Comments