Flat Friday #31

Hi! Happy Friday all!
 
Today I have a flat card to share with you for Flat Friday!
Eeeeekkkkkk! Can I just tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! I really do!
 
This card was made using the Dreamin' big paper pack, then embossed with the happy thoughts embossing folder and distressed with my sanding block. The circles were cut with the circle thin cuts, and everything was inked using whisper ink.
I attached the sentiment using my mini staplers.

I really LOVE this yellow background on this card!
 
I hope you like this Flat Friday card! I'd love for you to leave me a comment! :)

Dreamin' big paper pack
 
Items used:
Dreamin' big paper pack
Happy thoughts embossing folder
Sanding block
Circle thin cuts
Mini stapler
Whisper ink
Flower Market cricut stamp set
 
You can shop my website anytime HERE
 
Happy crafting!

Comments