Operation Smile Cards

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you some cards I made using the operation smile stamp set called, 'True Love'.

I had fun making all these cards! It was fun thinking how to use the stamp sets in all different ways.
For this card I used sea glass ink, whisper ink, and whisper twine.

For this card I used sea glass cardstock, white twine, and the ShinHan markers.



This card was made using kraft cardstock, white twine, raspberry cardstock, blossom cardstock, and ShinHan markers.

Supplies used:
True Love stamp set
ShinHan markers
Blossom cardstock
Raspberry cardstock
White twine
Kraft cardstock
Sea glass cardstock
Whisper cardstock
Sea glass ink
Whisper ink
Black ink
 
**$7 of each True Love stamp set is donated to Operation Smile.
 
You can shop my website www.ericahaskin.ctmh.com
 
Happy crafting!


Comments