Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Craft Space (card making)

Hi all! 
Today I'm sharing with you my craft space of sorts! (Haha!)
This is where my card making takes place,  the kitchen table.

Having a small house I have to improvise and craft wherever I can find a spot.  :)

So most of the time the kitchen table seems to be the best spot!
I keep all my craft items (and sewing) in one half of my kid's closet (one of the 2 closets in my house). This side of the closet also holds some food (pantry items & long term food storage). 

So anyways..
Here's a peek into my crafting space. :) I make pretty good use of my kitchen table and counters too!

Where do you craft? 

Happy crafting all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)