Economy Block Finished Quilt Top

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you an economy quilt block quilt top.


This is a quilt in the making for my niece. This quilt has been in the making for a LONG time!

 It's been worked on here and there and put away, and then worked on again. and now the top is finally FINISHED!


I started with the black multi. flower print fabric as my center squares and then I used some yardage and scraps to make up the rest of the blocks.

I had a TON of fun making this quilt.
This is my second economy block quilt and this time around it went a lot quicker!









The pattern came from here from Crazy Mom Quilts.

Finished (quilt top)-55 by 65 inches
Fabric- Black flower fabric is from an old quilt shop years ago, the border fabric is from Joann's, the rest are scraps from my stash.
Pattern-FREE from Crazy Mom Quilts



Happy quilting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)