Baby Card

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you a baby card I made for the card swap group I'm part of.

The paper and twine I had on hand.
The pink ink pad is from Stampin' UP!
The stamp, jewel stone, and brown ink pad are from Close to my Heart.
The embossing folder is from my local craft store.


To create this card I embossed the green rectangle paper using an embossing folder and my Big Shot machine.
I then stamped the sentiment in pink and punched it out using my circle punch. I added a jewel to pretty the card up.
To finish the card I added a twine bow and used 3-d foam to attach everything.

Thanks for checking out my blog! Please comment and let me know how you're liking my cards and if you have any questions.

Happy crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)