Chore Chart Holders

Hi All!

Today I am sharing with you these chore chart boards.

Here they are stained and drying.

Here they are with the edges sanded, distressed a bit.

Okay to assembly these chore charts here are the supplies I used.
12 in. x 8 ft. board cut into 3, 14 in. pieces (there was a section of the board left)-bought at Lowes
Metal picture teeth holders-bought at Lowes
3 clips-bought from Hobby Lobby (spare parts brand)

**Let me tell you these clips were hard to find. I did some research and found that the clip are called bulldog clips. I tried buying them at Office Max/Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, Target, but they did not sell them in small packages, only big boxes and I did not need tons of clips laying around! Anyhow, I finally found these clips (pictured above) at Hobby Lobby and bought them at 50% off, so they were $1 each, not bad!
 Here are the chore chart boards all completed!  I hung them in my kitchen so my kids could easily see them since we spend lots of time in the kitchen.



Besides my kids taking the papers off all the time, I have loved these boards. It's nice to have them up as a reminder.

Happy crafting!

Comments