Work in progress

 
Hi all!
Today I'm sharing a work in progress with you. Well actually I would have to say this is just an idea in progress.

 
I bought all of these fat quarters last June at my state's shop hop. My plan is to make a quilt and call it my shop hop quilt. :)

 
I have a total of 16 fat quarters. I have been looking for patterns forever!
I think I have finally figured out what pattern I want to make. I am going to make a patch work quilt and mix some solid white fabric in with these fat quarters.

 
I hope to make a king size quilt to fit my bed. I'm not sure if I'll have enough fat quarters here so I might have to add a border or two to make this king size.
I'll have to wait and see once I start this quilt.
One day I'll get around to starting it, but for now it's an idea and my goal is to get this one done by Christmas.  :)
 
Happy sewing!

Comments

  1. very awesome! I just made a patchwork king size quilt. I have all the measurements if you want. Just made it up on paper, so it's not a real "pattern", but it came out the exact size I intended.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)