Tote Bags for the Kids

 
Hi All! Today I'm sharing tote bags I made my kids.
The other day I noticed my daughter needed a bag to carry all her little toys around in and her brother said, "I want one too!"
So what did Mom do? She made two tote bags with the kids watching her every move!
 
The bag measurement vary a bit according to what fabric I had on hand.
They are about 13 x 13 inches and the handles are 10 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide.
Just simple bags that aren't lined.
I figure they will only be used for play so I did not need to reinforce them to be durable.
 
The purple fabric was given to me and the construction fabric was bought from a quilt store in Nevada.


 
The kids seem to LOVE them!!
 
I sure love making them practical things!
All the while making these bags I kept thinking I need to make a library tote bag, one day, one day I will!
 
Happy Sewing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)