Make up bags, finished!

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a work in progress I started a while ago.
Remember this post:   http://dressesandspurs.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-work-in-progress-many-of-them.html
I got the original make up bag tutorial from www.quiltingintherain.blogspot.com

Well I'm not sure why some projects take a long time to finish! But once I actually get the project done I always think to myself, "that was easy! Why didn't I get that done earlier?!"

Anyhow...my matching make up bags are FINALLY FINISHED!!  I have already filled them up and have been enjoying them. I love this fabric too! It's by Joel Dewberry.

Happy Sewing all!

Comments

  1. These look great, I love the combination of floral fabric and straightline quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use for really pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)