Cowgirl Zip Bag

 
Hi All!
 
Today I'm sharing a little zip bag I made for a birthday gift for a little gal that turned 5!
 
I filled the bag with a chap stick and a pack of gum. I decided on pink since they matched the bag perfectly!
The fabric was given to me.
To make this zip bag I used the make up bag tutorial from www.quiltingintherain.blogspot.com as a starting point and modified it a bit


Here is a view from one side...

And from the other side.
 
Don't you just love how ADORABLE this fabric is?! 
 
 I have some left (maybe half a yard) and I want to make my little miss a quilt someday! :)
 
PS. I think the birthday gal LOVED her gift.
 
Happy sewing!

Comments

  1. this is a perfect gift for a five year old! and I absolutely love the cowgirl fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate that you read and follow my blog!

      Delete
  2. That is dang cute!! Great job. What will she fill it with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking little treasures; ) I added a chap stick and pack of gum when I gifted it. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful little gift: a touch of femininity in the Wild West perhaps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)