Card Making Storage

 
HI all!
 
First off I'd like to say these pictures are not the best! Sorry about that, but they will help get my point across anyways :)
 
I wanted to share how I store my card making supplies. I have used several methods, but recently have found these storage boxes from Close to my heart (www.foodcraftsandmore.blogspot.com  my CTMH rep.) and I LOVE them!!
 

 
They are plastic boxes with a snap closure and a handle on top for carrying.
In this picture here I have a small organizer on top and two medium organizers stacked under the small one.
 
In the small organizer I put all my adhesives and scissors.
In the next medium organizer I put all my ink pads and markers.
In the bottom medium organizer I put all my embellishments.

 
This picture on the left side middle box shows my large organizer I have that stores all my punches and embossing folders to emboss paper. I also have my heat embosser in there and heat embossing powders.

 
In this large organizer I put stamps in. I have two organizers for stamps.

 
Showing how my stamps fit in the organizer. (large organizer) I have stamps from Stampin' UP and Close To My Heart.

 
Showing all of my ink pads. (medium organizer) Again I have ink pads from Stampin' UP and Close To My Heart.

 
And this medium organizer showing all my embellishments. The jars hold buttons.
 
In all of these organizers they come with removable dividers so you can customize the storage box. I have removed dividers from every box.
 
Overview:
My close to my heart rep. www.foodcraftsandmore.blogspot.com
Small organizer: adhesives and scissors
Medium organizer: embellishments
Medium organizer: ink pads and markers
Large organizer: stamps
Large organizer: stamps
Large organizer: punches, embossing folders, heat embosser, heat embossing powder
 
I really LOVE these organizers and how neat everything is kept. I am also able to take these organizers with me to the kitchen table where most of my crafting happens.  :)
 
Happy crafting!
 
 
 

Comments