HST Modern White

Hi all.
Today I'm sharing a finished quilt top with you.
I am calling this one HST modern white. I used a pack of 3 inch blocks by Riley Blake. The pack was a free sampler pack I got at a sewing event. It contained 11 blocks and I tossed the black and white one because I didn't think it fit with the rest (color wise).





A close up of those pretty HST (half square triangles).

This was my first ever 'modern quilt' in my opinion. I have made quilts before that contained a lot of white fabric (even though modern quilts don't contain white fabric specifically to be considered 'modern'). Anyhow, I have just loved working with white fabric in the past and when I got this sample pack I decided I wanted just a touch of color with a TON of solid white fabric.

Well I think it worked out, what do you think? :)
I'm excited to get this one quilted up in a nice stipple to give it all that quilt-y goodness once it's washed up.

Happy sewing!

I'm linking up with www.myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com for the Thursday link party.
Thanks for hosting this link party.

Comments