Fair Quilt 2023

HI! Wow it has been months since our county fair. This year was my second year entering a quilt into the fair and this year my quilt WON! It won Best of Show. I was soooo shocked when I saw my quilt had won. I was excited and couldn't believe it. What happy news it was. 

This is the quilt I entered into the fair. This quilt is made up of Lori Holt quilt block patterns. I made each of the quilt blocks using fabrics from my scraps with only purchasing fabric for the borders, binding, and backing. 

I LOVE this quilt so much! It was quilted on my juki macine with  a stipple design, and finishes at 86 inches by 100 inches. 



The backing fabric and binding fabric are PERFECT! 


Here is my quilt on display at our local fair. 

And my fair winnings!!!!!



It was such an honor to win at our local fair. This quilt is just so beautiful to me! 

Have a good day, and I hope you get to sew something today. 

 

Comments