Dollar Tree DIYs

Hi guys! 

Today I wanted to share some DIYs I created. I posted a youtube video for this one too! Just search for my channel and you can watch. :)
All of these are dollar store inspired crafts and you can get all the supplies at the Dollar Tree. 

This idea I saw on Pinterest and thought it would be so fun for a birthday gift for a kiddo and it was a hit!!!! The birthday kiddo loved it! 

This was another idea I saw on Pinterest and I re-created it. This is going to be a gift for a new Mom to be. 

And the third DIY is this wooden apple pencil holder. I saw it at the Dollar Tree and thought it would be a fun DIY and I love how it turned out! This was gifted to a teacher this Christmas. 


And here is the other side of the apple. 


I hope these DIYs inspire you to get your craft on! Thanks for stopping by. 

 

Comments