DIY Laundry Room Shelf

HI guys! 

I wanted to share one of my favorite and easiest DIYs ever!!!


This laundry room shelf above my washer and dryer was one of the easiest DIYs I have ever done. 

I took a 1x6 board and cut it to the lenght I needed. Then I sanded, painted, and polyed it. 

Next I bought two L brackets from Lowes and attached the brackets to the wall into studs. 

Last I set the 1x6 board on the L brackets and my shelf was done!

Pretty easy right?!?!

Here you can see my washer and dryer aren't the same height and that's okay. I just put the L brackets high enough on the wall so that the shelf would be level. 

Here is a picture of the L brackets attached to the wall. 

And I bought my L brackets from Lowes. 


What do you think about this laundry room shelf?

Thanks for stopping by. 
 

Comments