DIY Christmas Tags & Holder

 

HI guys! 

I have been busy making Christmas gift tags, and I wanted to share with you! 

I decided I wanted to make some gift tags to decorate my Christmas packages a bit more, and I wanted to make them ahead of time so I'm not rushed and stressed in December. 

So.....
I made all these this month (November) and I love, love, love them!!!!

Here is how I made them....

I started with rectangle pieces of paper, some stars I cut using my cricut, and started creating from there. 

I had some snowflakes I cut on my die cutting machine, some circles I cut using circle punches, jute twine for the tag loops, a hole punch to make the holes at the top of each tag, some washi tape for embellishing, some stamp images I colored in using my Close To My Heart markers and fussy cut them out, and I used several different stamp sets to stamp with. 



I am planning to gift some of these tags, so I created this little pouch to hold all of these cute little tags. 
I just folded the paper to my liking, taped down with double sided tape on each side of the pouch, added some red cardstock and cute patterned paper from Hobby Lobby and then.....

Added this cute '100% handmade' stamped image with washi tape to the back of the pouch. 

Then I tied a cute bow using jute twine that I got at the Dollar Tree (3 rolls for $1 in the hardware section of the store. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments