Farmhouse chair makeover design board

Hi guys!

I have been on the lookout for a chair like this for a couple weeks. 
I first saw this chair on Instagram and then again on pinterest. Jessica at the_rusticpallet on Instagram has one of the best eyes for design and décor. She does some super cute things! 

So I love this chair and have been trying to find one used to buy and makeover, but I have had no luck.

But I did find this chair used and got it for FREE! I did a trade for a décor item for it, so it was free. WOOHOO! 

I plan on using the rusticpallet's chair as inspiration for a makeover on this chair. I am not sure when I'll finish this project, but I am happy to have found a chair. 


Below are some more chairs that I am using as inspiration. 



I really like the look of armrest on these wooden chairs and feel like they are inviting. 


When I get this chair done, I'll be sure to share here. 

Happy crafting all! 

Comments