Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover

Hi everyone! 

I did a bathroom makeover that I'm soooo excited to share! 

I used wall pops, peel and stick tiles for my floor and I am amazed at the transformation! 



This is what my bathroom tile floor looked like before. 

Progress.....

Bathroom door before

I added trim around the bathroom door using 1x3 primed mdf on the sides and 1x4 primed mdf on the top of the door. 

I also installed baseboards using 1x6 primed mdf. 

I painted all of the trim and baseboards using a white interior paint in semi gloss and gave it all two coats of paint. 

BEFORE

AFTER

I love how this room turned out! These peel and stick wall pops were easy to work with and have been holding up well so far, one month later. 

Oh and I made that cute sign by the sinks. LOVE IT! 

What do you think of my bathroom makeover? Would you consider using peel and stick tiles in your home? 

I decided to use these because my floor needed some tiles replaced, but that's not a project we want to take on right now. I ended up buying 4 boxes of peel and stick floor tiles and spent about $47. 

I really liked all of the inspiration pictures I found on Instagram, and the price was at a perfect price point too! 

Have a great day. 


Happy crafting friends!!!

Comments