DIY Farmhouse Books


Hi guys! 

Have you seen the farmhouse books that have been on Instagram and pinterest?

I have seen them for a while now and I finally decided to make some. Here is how I made mine. 

I bought 3 books from the Dollar Tree and tore off the front cover, back cover, and spine. I also tore off the first couple of pages.

This is what they looked like after I tore everything off. 

I gave the spine and all of the sides 2 coats of white chalk paint. I had a little helper too! ;)

Next I stamped my saying using a black ink pad and a stamp set I had on hand. 

I tied some jute twine around the set of books several times and added some lambs ear to the top. 


Eeeekkkkk!!!! I think they turned out so cute! This was such a fast and easy DIY project. And one that makes a bold statement too. LOVE it!!

Happy crafting friends!!!!


Comments