DIY dining table turned coffee table

Hi guys!

I have a table makeover I want to share with you.

 I bought this round oak dining table used. It was in need a makeover, so here is what I did. 

Table BEFORE

Table AFTER

I took apart the table, gave everything a nice cleaning, and then I cut the base down to the height I thought would be a good coffee table height. 

Then I re-assembled the table, painted it with 3 coats of semi gloss white interior paint, and one coat of water based poly. 

After I moved it into my livingroom it was too tall, so I had to take it apart and cut the table base down a bit more. Then I put it back together and moved it into my livingroom. 

I love this addition to my livingroom. The table base ended up being 17 inches tall and the table top added another 3 inches, so 21 inches tall total. 



How perfect is this in my livingroom?!?!

I have been loving white lately. ;) And this table really helps brighten up our livingroom. 

Happy crafting all! 

Comments