Swoon Quilt Top


Hi guys!

If you've been following along with me over on instagram,  then you have seen my progress on this SWOON quilt top.

Here's a little info about this quilt top. 

I started working on this quilt 3 years ago.
My friend & I went to a class for this quilt & it took me 4 hours to complete one quilt block. 
The second block I made took me 3 hours to complete. 
The third quilt block took me 1 1/2 hours to complete. 
And after 3 blocks I started chain piecing to make it go faster. 
It's my longest in-progress quilt.
And now the quilt top is DONE! 


I hope to send this one out to the quilter, but first I would like to find the perfect baking fabric.

I'm thinking a small floral print would be so pretty. 

The SWOON quilt pattern I used is by www.thimbleblossoms.com

This was an easy to follow fat quarter pattern with background fabric yardage.  :)

               Happy sewing friends!

Comments