Farmhouse signs & decor...a little about my small business

Hi guys!


I wanted to share a little bit about my small business.  

I make and sell farmhouse signs and decor. 

I currently have a booth at a local vinyl store where I display and sell my handmade items. 

I love making signs and am always thinking about what to make next. It's been so fun, and I'd like to thank all of you that have bought signs and decor from me. 

I really appreciate it!

In addition to farmhouse signs, I make mini ladders,  wood trays, and wood slices. 


Here is my display booth. I'm pretty proud of this little booth, and it's been so fun stocking and re-stocking this booth. 

You can find me over on facebook and instagram @dressesandspurs. 


And check out this CUTE cup @starsandstripeshandmade custom made for me. I think it's perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.

Happy crafting friends!!!

Comments