DIY Farmhouse Nightstand

Hi guys!

I have a super east DIY for you.  I got inspiration for this DIY from pinterest and threw it together. 

I started with 2 crates from Joanns that I got at 50% off, so the 2 crates cost me $12.99 plus tax. 
I stained them using gunstock stain, but it turned too orange in color, so I stained them with dark walnut on top of the gunstock stain. 

I added some wood glue and stacked them together.  

I took a scrap piece of wood and stained it to match, and then glue it down. 

I added these brackets to the back to hold the two crates together.  

I put some paint cans and my tool box on top of the nightstand to hold everything together, and I let it dry for a couple days.  

I probably didn't need to leave it siror a couple days, but 


Here it is all finished!

A quick farmhouse nightstand for my son's room. 😊

Happy crafting friends!

Comments