DIY Reverse Canvas

Hi guys!
The other day I made this cute Valentine's reverse canvas and shared it on my instagram, and I wanted to share it here too! 

I started by removing the canvas from the wood frame with an exact-o knife.   

 Here is canvas and the wood frame after separating the two. 
To do this project I used my cricut easy press 2 and steady Betty mat. 

I laid my HTV (heat transfer vinyl) on top of my canvas where I wanted it. 
And laid the canvas on top of my steady Betty.  

Before I pressed it with my easy press 2 I laid my frame on top to make sure it was a good spot. 
I had stained my frame too! I used stain I had on hand.  

After the truck was applied I heated it with my easy press 2 for 15 seconds at 320 degrees. Next I added the hearts and pressed for 15 seconds. 

I flipped the canvas over and pressed for 15 seconds again. 

Next I secured the canvas to my wood frame using hot glue. I cut the excess canvas using scissors and threw it away. 

Here it is all finished!

  I LOVE it, and it adds a perfect valentine's touch to my kitchen.  :)

LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE!  


Happy valentine's crafting friends!

The details :
Heat transfer vinyl- The Vinyl Outlet 
Canvas-Hobby Lobby
Cricut easy press 2-Joanns 
Steady Betty-Amazon
Wood stain-DecoArt chocolate stain (had on hand)

Other decor pictured:
Plant-Ikea
Wood tray-Target
White stand-Target


Comments