Featured Paper Blog Hop-Oh What Fun



Hi guys!
Welcome to the CLOSE TO MY HEART featured paper blog hop-Oh What Fun.

This blog hop will feature projects created with the Oh What Fun paper pack by talented Close to my Heart consultants. :)

Here are the two cards I created. 

I am loving the mint shimmer brush look on the right card. 

And loving this silver embellishing thread.  

These cards were so fun to make!  

SUPPLIES USED:
Oh what fun paper pack 
Mint shimmer brush 
Mini birthday party hat stamp set 
Intense black ink 
Silver embellishing thread 
Silver glitter gems 
Silver shimmer trim 
Silver glitter paper 
Daisy white cardstock 
Lagoon cardstock 

You can shop my website  HERE


If you are visiting from LAUREN'S BLOG you are on the right track.

The next blog is KATHLEEN'S BLOG.


Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. OMG I am loving the mint shimmer brush too! Until I looked at the closeup, I thought it was water color but the shimmer really makes it a WOW card!! Beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love how you used other stamp sets with this paper collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)