DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Table Base

Hi guys!

If you follow me on instagram you've heard me talk about my farmhouse table a ton because I LOVE it!

I had originally made my farmhouse table top and put it on my old table base. Well it wasn't holding up well & got wobbly, so I decided I wanted to build an actual table base (which I should have done to begin with!).

I looked on pinterest and
put a few different tutorials together plus added some extra boards for added support.


With help from my step Dad we (he did most of the work) used 4x4s for each corner and 2x4s for the rest. All purchased from Lowes.

After this picture was taken we turned the table right side up and it was wobbly still!

So we added in more 2x4s (the middles boards cut on an angle). 

Here it is all finished and very sturdy! This thing is a beast! 

I freakin LOVE it!

I am so glad my step Dad was able to help me with this project that was on my to-do list for way too long! 



AFTER/BEFORE

Now all it needs is some paint! :) 

Happy crafting friends! 

Comments