Featured Paper Blog Hop-Grateful Heart


Welcome to our Close to My Heart Featured Paper blog hop- GRATEFUL HEART!

We will be showcasing items from our new catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants.  

 Here is the card I created:



Supplies used:
GRATEFUL HEART paper pack 
White burlap ribbon
Liquid glass on the heart stamped image
Mini stapler
Expresso ink pad
Kind heart m-sized peite perks stamp 

If you are visiting from MICHELLE'S BLOG  then you are on the right track!

The next stop is RAMONA'S BLOG

You can begin the BLOG HOP with our hostess CAROL'S BLOG and check out her BLOG too!

You can shop my website HERE

Happy crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)