Featured Paper Blog Hop-Documented


Hi guys!

Welcome to our Close to My Heart Featured Paper blog hop- DOCUMENTED!

We will be showcasing items from the Seasonal Expressions catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants.  


 Here is the card I created.


Supplies used:
Documented paper pack
Document cardstock pack
Documented gems
White burlap ribbon
Happy birthday stamp
Bashful ink pad

Documented paper pack


If you are visiting from BRITTANY'S BLOG then you are on the right track!

Then NEXT BLOG is KATHLEEN'S BLOG

You can begin the BLOG HOP with our hostess CAROL and check out her BLOG too!

Thanks for stopping by! You can shop HERE .

Happy crafting!




Comments

  1. Erica, such a cute card! I love what you did with the white burlap ribbon. It looks like a butterfly hiding a bit behind your greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Erica. The touch of White Burlap is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love what you did with the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love how you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)