Gimme some sugar paper pack

Hi guys!
 
Have you ever wondered how much you can make from one paper pack?
 
Well today I am going to show you everything I've made from one pack of Gimme Some Sugar paper and one pack of Gimme Some Sugar cork shapes.
 
Here goes:
 
 
These cards I made for my card club.

And these were made for my card club too!

How cute are these mini clip boards?! I got the idea from my Close to my Heart upline.
 

Mini 4x4 inch cards

 
And these cards I made with the scraps I had left over from making all the above.
 
I am amazed every time I create with a paper pack at how much I actually get out of one paper pack. It really makes me think the cost of a paper pack isn't too bad!
And I really enjoy using up an entire paper pack, and seeing all the fun paper crafting items I make!
 
You can shop my website HERE anytime!
 
Items mentioned:
Gimme some sugar paper pack
Gimme some sugar cork shapes
 
 
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!

Comments