CTMH April Special

Hi guys!
 
For the month of April Close to my Heart has a great sign up special!
 
When you sign up to become a consultant you get 4 FREE stamp sets! Check them out below!
 
 
Plus when you sign up, you don't have a to meet your sales goal until the end of September! How great is that?!
 
That means between July-September is your first quarter and you'll have to meet your $300 sales goal then.
 
 It's SUPER easy to meet sales goals & it's so nice getting a discount on crafting products you LOVE and USE!
 
For me this is the best thing about being a consultant AND I get to craft with all my friends at my card club that I hold every other month.
 
It's so fun having friends to craft with and that share the same interest.
 
You can get more info about becoming  a consultant on my website HERE
 
Happy crafting!
 


Comments