My Monday Ramblings #11

Hi happy Monday!
 
It's almost Thanksgiving all!
(image from Google)
 What are your plans? Do you cook a big meal or leave it to someone else in the family or to a friend?
 
Some years I cook and others I don't. I enjoy doing both personally. I really like the family and gathering part of Thanksgiving. I have in the past had Thanksgiving with friends and that's fun too!
I think being together with ones you love and care about is most important.

And the food.....

That's a PLUS, right?!? I LOVE all the food. I guess you could say I'm a foodie! I don't feel like I branch out and try cooking a lot of new dishes, but I just like the whole buffet concept of Thanksgiving dinner.

I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving no matter how you spend it!

Happy Monday!

Comments