My Monday Ramblings #10

Hi happy Monday!
More ramblings from me today! And since I talked last time about nesting, today I want to chat about what's in my hospital bag for the big delivery day!!!

What's in my hospital bag for delivery day:

1. A change of clothes (comfy ones).
2. A going home outfit for me and for baby.
3. A bathroom bag with shower supplies, hair items, and makeup.
4. A pair of flip flops to wear around the hospital as a I walk the halls.
5. A camera to take photos of the baby.
6. A blanket for baby, for the photos.
7. A couple treats and snacks for me during my stay.
8. My cell phone and charger.
9. My ID to use to check into the hospital.
10. Some little gifts for the nurses that help me during my stay.

I try to keep my bag light and not overloaded. If I forget something that I just have to have, my husband can go home and get it.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog. Happy Monday!

Comments