DIY stocking holder

Hi guys!

Today I have a really easy DIY stocking holder to share with you!
 

 

I used 1x6 boards that I painted white, attached together with a nail gun, and added hooks to to hold all the stockings. 


I just LOVE how it turned out! AND I LOVE that the stockings can be filled & stay on the hooks.
Plus I don't have to put a hole in my wall to hang a stocking holder! Win-win! 

For the measurements- I just determined where I wanted the stocking holder to be in my house & cut my boards to that height. And the cross board was cut after to make sure it would fit across all 3 vertical boards. 
I bought my boards & hooks at LOWES. My 1x6 was about $7 and each hook was $3, so this project cost me about $22 plus tax. Not too bad for a craft that we'll use year after year! :)

Happy crafting all! And have fun getting ready for Christmas!  

Comments