DIY farmhouse star ornaments

HI Guys!
 
Today I have a SUPER EASY DIY project to share. I made some DIY farmhouse star ornaments that I'm LOVING!!!
 
I started with 2 packs of 6 wooden stars that I got at Walmart and some white craft paint.

I painted all the stars white and gave them two coats to ensure good coverage.
 

And once they were dry I attached some jute twine to the backs using my hot glue gun.
 
Here's a back view.
 
I just love how these turned out, and I'm excited to get them on the tree! But that will have to wait until after Thanksgiving which is when we go get a fresh tree and put it up.
 
Here's a re-cap of the cost:
Stars 6 in a pack $1.50 from walmart (2 packs) $3
Big bottle of white craft paint from walmart $2.50
Had the jute twine on hand
 
Total cost of the project:  $5.50!! And I still have paint left over! :)
 
Pretty good deal for 12 wooden star ornaments. :)
 
Happy crafting all!
 
 

Comments