My Monday Ramblings #9

Hi all happy Monday!
 
 
Today I want to chat with you about nesting. If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I'm having a baby!
 
So how long does nesting last? Why do we as moms nest? And wouldn't you agree that nesting comes in all forms?

(image from Google) 
 
For example I would say that nesting for me with each of my babies has been a bit different, but some of the nesting has been the same.
 
This time around I am trying to get a lot of DIY projects done around the house. And it wasn't until recently that I was chatting with a friend and she mentioned that nesting comes differently for everyone. I had never thought of that before.
 
With this baby for me I realize that I am focusing on DIY projects because they are fun for me and it's what I'm into these days. PLUS I don't have a room or nursery to get ready because my kids share a room.
 
It's crazy to think about all the things 'us moms' do to prepare for baby! I'm hoping to get things done early before the baby comes so that I can just rest and catch up on some good shows/movies!! :)
 
And as of now my list is pretty much done, yay!
 
I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for checking out the blog!
 
 


Comments