Berry Christmas BLOG HOP

 
 
 HI guys!
 
 
Welcome to our Close to My Heart BERRY CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP! We will be showcasing items from our new Holiday Expressions catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants. 
 
Here is what I created! I created 2 different 4x4 inch cards. Both of these cards using the BERRY CHRISTMAS paper pack. red gems, and a 'm sized' stamp (which is only $2.95)!


I really like how both of these cards turned out, and I'm LOVING 4x4 inch cards these days!
 
Items used to create these 2 cards:
Berry Christmas paper pack
red gems
m sized stamp-mistletoe kisses
circle thin cuts
cranberry cardstock
fern cardstock
 
 
Berry Christmas paper pack
 
 
 
 If you are visiting from RANAE'S BLOG then you are on the right track, the NEXT BLOG is BRENDA'S ! 
 
You can start at the beginning too, with our hostess CAROL'S BLOG.
 
You can shop my website HERE
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)