Fall mums and homemade cards

Hi guys!
 
 Today I'm sharing with you some FALL gifts I made for some friends.
I bought the FALL mums at Home Depot, got the burlap fabric from JoAnns, and had the ribbon on hand.
I cut the yard of burlap into 4 squares (one square for each mum plant). I had some burlap left over too!

Then I gathered the burlap around the mum container and tied a bow with some ribbon.

I made these cute 4x4 inch cards to go with the mums.  How cute are these mums for FALL??
LOVE THEM!

A close up of the cards (made with Close to my Heart products, shop my website HERE )
 
Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. How big were the contaniners that the mums came in and how big did you cut the squares for the mums?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small pots of mums, smaller than 1 gallon. But I don't recall the exact size, sorry.
      The burlap was cut to about 12x12 inches.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)