3 girl quilts

Hi guys I have three quilts to share with you today!

I finished and gifted all of these quilts, so now I can finally share them with you!

First up is this economy square quilt. I have made this pattern before and LOVED it! I found this pattern on www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com under tutorials. Her tutorials are AWESOME and great to use.
 
I quilted this one with 'x's going through each block or square using my home machine.
 
This quilt finished at 58 1/2x67 inches.
 



 
The backing on this one is muslin fabric I got from JoAnns, and I put a printed green and white binding on this one, also from JoAnns.
 
Quilt Stats:
Finished size: 58 1/2x67 inches
Fabric: Some from fabric stores and some from JoAnns
Quilting: 'x's going through each block or square using my home machine
 
This jelly roll quilt was super fun! This was the second jelly roll quilt I've made.
I got the pattern and idea from www.missouristarquiltco.com I quilted this one in a spiral pattern using my home machine.
 
This quilt finished at 56x67 inches.
 
 

 
The backing on this one is muslin fabric I got from JoAnns, and I put a solid white binding on this one, also from JoAnns.
 
Quilt Stats:
Finished size: 56x67 inches
Fabric: Some from fabric stores and some from JoAnns
Quilting: spiral pattern using my home machine

For this third quilt I got the idea somewhere (I can't remember, sorry!). I just used some scraps to create the center-ish strip and the rest of the fabric I pulled from my stash to coordinate with the scrappy pieced strip.
 
I quilted this one following the seam lines and quilting in the ditch using my home machine.
 
This quilt finished at 50x61 1/2 inches.
 
 


I decided to do a scrappy backing on this quilt, so that I could use up some scraps. I really like how this quilt back turned out!
 
 
Quilt Stats:
Finished size: 50x61 1/2 inches
Fabric: Some from fabric stores and some from JoAnns
Quilting: following the seam lines and quilting in the ditch using my home machine

 
 
All bundled up and ready for gift giving!
 
These quilts were fun to make, and I think my nieces LOVED them!!
 
Happy sewing!

Comments