DIY Mini Porch Makeover

HI guys!
 
Today I have a fun makeover to share with you! A mini porch makeover!
 
I had a friend The creative mom inspire me to make over my porch (because I saw her porch and I LOVE IT), and let me tell you my porch really needed a face lift. :)
I started by making this cute sign with some left over wood. I cut the 'hello' from black vinyl and used my cricut cutting machine and Flower Market cricut cartridge from Close to my heart.
 
Last I added some twine on the back to hang it on the door.
 

I am soooo LOVING this green wreath I picked up at JoAnns.
 
I made this sign using a 1x6 board that I stained with Dark Walnut, and I painted the wood letters I got from Hobby Lobby, black.
I attached the letters using a nail gun. And I gave the entire thing a coat of polyurethane since it will be sitting outside on my porch.
 

I also got a NEW door mat from Costco, which I LOVE too!
 
Here is my FINISHED mini porch makeover. What do you think?
(Don't mind my dirty, unpainted door. On my to-do list is to paint this door sometime this summer.)
 
I personally LOVE IT!
 
Check out my old VS. new door mat....quite the difference in size right?!?!
And the new one was $7.99 from Costco VS. the old one $10 from Walmart.

I'm thinking the $7.99 is a much better deal and better looking door mat. :) Plus it covers more of my porch. WIN-WIN!!!!
 

An what you see when you walk up to the door.
 
I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my mini porch makeover!
 
Happy crafting!

Comments